Sunday, December 4, 2011

Book 4: Christmas In Lucky Harbor

Hello, friends! This last week has been crazy, but here I am. Back to my former self, I managed to do some reading and here is some lovely double feature, which I highly recommend: Christmas in Lucky Harbor by Jill Shalvis.


The compilation contains book 1&2 of the Lucky Harbor series: Simply Irresistible and The Sweetest Thing.

Lucky Harbor is the small town setting, in which the three half-sisters Maddie, Tara and Chloe inherit an old Inn. They hardly know each other, but then they have to live and work together to make the Inn work and with it comes a sexy contractor, his best friend, a world champion sailor,  and to make the circle complete, the county sheriff. All stories are told within three books, so in case you wanna read all of them, you have to make sure to grab this week's release Head Over Heels.

Yes, this might sound predictable and when you are a wee bit clever, you might figure out who will end up with who, but I don't care about that. The author still manages to surprise me with the story line and that's what counts to me.

I love the books of Jill Shalvis. Her writing is funny (laugh out loud-funny!) and fast. Her characters are wonderful, annoying and lovely. Her heroes are sexy as hell and know how to handle their women. All alpha, but totally worth every single word written about them.

Go and grab this book. Make sure to have some coffee and cookies nearby. Cuddle up and have fun reading. I am sure you will.

1 comment:

  1. I read this book as well as the short story, Small Town Christmas (which is about Logan), and Head Over Heels within the last week. All adorable! Can't wait for the next installments in the series.

    ReplyDelete