Saturday, December 4, 2010

Review: Falling For Christmas

Title: Falling For Christmas
Author: Debbie Macomber
Publisher: Harlequin Books
Pages: 425

Plot: A Cedar Cove Christmas 9-months-pregnant Mary Jo Wyse comes to Cedar Cove on Christmas Eve to meet the father of her child. But then, she finds out, he is not there and not interested in taking care for her or the baby either, so she is all alone and there's no room in the local inn. What to do? What Mary Jo doesn't know is, that the people of Cedar Cove are more than willing to help...


Call Me Mrs. Miracle The new seasonal help at New York's Finley's store keeps the business going. Mrs. Merkle (call her Mrs. Miracle) is not only a big help for junior store owner Jake, she is also great in doing a bit of matchmaking.

I think... I wasn't a big fan of Debbie Macomber's Christmas stories so far. That's totally different with this book. It's not one of my favorite books ever, but it was pretty good, IMO. I liked the second novella better, but just because it was more like Christmas for me. The first novella was a bit too much for me with the nativity scene and the birth and stuff. Oh, please! I nevertheless liked it. If you have the chance to read it, you should. It was one of the better holiday reads and no single parents involved! *g*

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment