Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book Covers!

I will make ten book covers, which can be purchased on this blog by November, 1st. There will be an extra page with what I offer and you can order by leaving a comment. Payment via PayPal only. First comes, first serves. Apart from these ten, I do take orders for Christmas until November, 30th. Everything after that date will not be delivered in time!!

Book covers will be $15,- each, plus $5,- for shipping to the US and Canada or $3,- for shipping within the EU. If you are a citizen of any other part of the world, let me know and I'll have to figure out how much shipping would be.

You can order any other item from my shop as well, just by dropping me a note. You do not have to register at DaWanda to do so. Just email me (via profile). Again, if you want something special concerning design or color, let me know before November, 30th, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment