Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let's get started!

I am ready to go for it.  My aim is to read as many romances dealing with Christmas during the holiday season. I will start reading on November, 1st and from then on publish at least one review a week. Might be more. Plus, to make the season merrier, I will try some recipes and crafts from Christmas books and tell you all about my experiences.

Please feel free to recommend any kind of book that has something to do with Christmas to me. Leave a comment to do so. I appreciate it. And could you please spread the word? I'd love to have vivid book discussions over here for the next ten weeks or so and you are more than welcome to join. Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I have at least 3 Christmas books on my shelf at home. Maybe this will give me incentive to pick them up during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I ADORE Christmas books. I've already started reading them - I started with a A Prairie Christmas Collection and am moving on from there. Are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I think i'm going to try it as well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it have to be romances? Or is Christmas theme ok?

    suitejuju(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sad thing is that I've never, ever red a Christmas book. And honest? I don't even remember any title. Would love to find out more titles of Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I join?
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete