Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stuck

Remember this? Oh, how I was fooled by the cover. I started reading and kind of tortured myself through the first two novellas, but now I really feel like I have to lay the book aside and read something else. I am not too much into paranormals, but I thought I'd give it another try. Plus, there are some paranormal books, I really dig. Anybody read this one yet? Thoughts?

This is not meant to be the actual discussion about the book. I will post a review according to the schdule, I was just wondering about your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this book. I am not really into paranormal stories so might give this one a miss.

    Not to worry if you have to put it aside to enable you to read something else as there are always so many other books waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete