Monday, November 21, 2011

Book 3: A Season To Remember

I just started a new Christmas book today, which seems to be pretty amazing and made me laugh and cry within the first ten pages. Goodness!

But here is my review of book number 3: A Season To Remember by Sheila O'Flanagan.


It actually is a collection of short stories, which are connected by the setting, a luxury hotel in Ireland. The Sugar Loaf Lodge. Every room and the people, who are staying there over the Christmas holidays, are telling their own story. Stories about love, family and tragedy. Stories about hope and the spirit of Christmas. And the lodge's very own ghost.

All of it united by Sheila O'Flanagan's lovely writing. And check out that cover. Amazing, huh? I like it a lot.

What else is there to say? I love the Irish setting, but then I am deeply in love with Ireland and the Irish and this works for me. I guess, it's more chick lit than romance, so in case you are not a lover of chick lit, you should leave this book behind. But if you like it, please give it a try. It's a good read and so worth the money. Totally makes you jump into the season.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I'm reading the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis so I can read Small Town Christmas and Heating up the Holidays (even though the last is unrelated). Those will be my holiday reading for the year, but I love living vicariously through yours.

    ReplyDelete