Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yummie Wednesday

Hey everybody! I promised recipes and crafts on Wednesdays and Saturdays and here's the first yummie recipe. It's cookies, which I like to make in the fall. My family likes them and although they are not from one of my Christmas books, I thought, I'd share the recipe with you.


Ingredients (make 24 small or 12 big ones)

3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoon unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 large egg
4 tablespoons milk
2 chocolate-covered candy bars (I used Mars)

Mix flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl beat butter, sugar, egg and peanut butter. Add flour and beat until smooth. Add chopped candy bar. Bake for about 15 minutes. Done.

1 comment:

  1. Looks easy and I have most, if not all, ingredients in my cupboard right now. Not to mention we have lots of candy bars! I'd probably use a handful of mini sized ones because that's what we have. I love cookies.

    ReplyDelete