There's a winner and I made random.org choose. There were eight entries with posts on blogs and/or facebook, twitter, etc. The winner is number 3, which would be Host! Congrats, girl! Send me an email for your shipping adress, will ya?
Now, that the holiday come closer, I have a little list of books, which I am so far planning to read. No real schedule this year, cause it didn't really work with last year's challenge. At least not for me. So I will read and post whenever I feel like it. Here are this year's books. Any other recommendations?
1) To All A Good Night (anthology) by Donna Kauffman / Jill Shalvis / HelenKay Dimon
2) Kissing Santa Claus (anthology) by Donna Kauffmann / Jill Shalvie / HelenKay Dimon
3) Lakeshore Christmas by Susan Wiggs
4) A Season To Remember by Sheila O'Flanagan
5) Not Another New Year's by Christie Ridgway
6) Wrapped Up In You by Carole Matthews
7) Under The Misteltoe by Mary Balogh