Saturday, November 20, 2010

Review: Hot For The Holidays

Title: Hot For The Holidays
Authors: Lora Leigh, Angela Knight, Anya Bast, Allyson James
Publisher: Jove / Penguin
Pages: 344

Ah, the cover! I usually NEVER EVER buy books, because of a nice cover. But when I saw this one, I was lost. Tight abs plus candy cane ... a winner. I thought. I was wrong. Totally wrong. Not. My. Kind. Of. Book.

*sigh* What can I say? I read the first two stories and then stopped. I thought, they were okay, but that's about it. I guess, there are a lot of readers out there, who might like this book, but I am a bit fussy, when it comes to romantic suspense. I can handle vampires. Apart from these superpowers and drinking blood, they are pretty human, so I am okay with that. I cannot handle any other kind of mysterious creature. Skinwalkers. Honestly? Nope, not for me.

This might be a book for you, when you like suspense and are open-minded enough. Unfortunately, I am not. Maybe someone can tell me and the other what you thought about it, in case you read it? Let us know!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment